You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

THESE FUCKING AMATEURS.



9.30.2009

Shit's about the get bonkers.

Ready for a ruckus? Me too :)

I don't have the time or piece/peace of mind at this CURRENT juncture.

Rest assured, the gutters have been home to the cheese. I reek. PPPPPPPPPP-EWWWWWW, you gross motherfucker.

Great pictures, tons of funny and fucking potent stories. A tear, perhaps, if you have a heart (Crybaby Walker'll give me one...just one...). Yet if I take a second and look, in the mosaic of life, I'm forming something from magic. How do you put a price tag on this shit????

He's off the map sound bite


Don't worry, I'll call Howard. See you tomorrow SF. Hi OC. Ugh... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment