You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

THESE FUCKING AMATEURS.



6.28.2011

Press the button, get a treat. But don't pull the lever...



or you're gonna get fried.

These days get long and 'duntant. REfresh my memory; why do I do this dumb deed on the daily?

BEEP!!!!.

"Hi, is this Mr. Sheep? Good morning, Mr. Sheep!!! Well, I'm the Wolf in your clothing. And I was just looking to steal your soul...right, right, don't you worry, my pack of scavengers will devour you soon enough. Oh, what's that? 30 year fixed, FHA? Swell..."

Ding!!!

I can't think about a damned do or don't in my dumps, can you dig it? The office has spaced my mental capacity to the point I'm pointed at nothing t'all or small. I'm indifferent, ambivalent, and awful, blase...I really need to rejuvenate my -ness...

But I am le tired...



Wake yo ass up!!! It's time for a revolution bitches...










Clearly, I'm a little scattered nowadays. I must say, It's a fun sort of lost...but tiresome and without worth. Won't someone, or something, bring me back into FUCKUS.
--"That's what I was thinking..."
"She said FOCUS."

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment