You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

THESE FUCKING AMATEURS.



6.17.2011

WHOOP-DEE-DO!!! What does it all mean, Basil?

It means that my whole life smells like shit.

It IS shit Casey.

Oh, good, then it IS just me.


I have to get my fuckwad self a-moving a-long. Seems the general consensus is that failure, disappointment, and sense of self pity is what I've got to work from. Yet the glass is half full and all that jazz. Gotta keep that clause close, cause the clock is tocking and CLICK...there's no more ticks left.

Time's up.




Ding.



After you wake, I'll be waiting awash in a wash of waste. What do you want to do then, with this vex of hexed jest? Enjoy what is, whatever it is. Probably nothing but fluff and follies. However dreary or droning the days, dream despite the dread and deceit.

No comments:

Post a Comment