You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

THESE FUCKING AMATEURS.



10.04.2009

Clarity came calling...& I accepted the charges.

This will be my first walk where I don't feel lost. I feel FOUND. I feel ALIVE. I know me again.

I can't specify precisely when and where it hit me. Just a little stroll in the cold and I felt tingles. Not from the chill, more from the thrill. Heart racing gooberfest. Splenderific Fandubulous Magnifitastically good times were had by all (shit, I hope anyway...).

As I finally let myself into autopilot earlier (I NEEDED to rest), I took a deep breath. Mmmmmm, chamomile... I love my Herbal heat pad. Relieves stress in the neck, PLUS it's great for menstrual cramps. It's the little things in life...

Art has no boundaries. A smile is art, however fleeting. Please smile...for me?

:) ...a priceless work...

Drugs aren't necessary, or necessarily fun, but they sure as shit can be. Take too many and the ambulances have to pick your ass up. Take too few and you're left with a headache. I like my porridge just right...

Brunch IS NOT brunch without the booze. The warmth doesn't come merely from the maple. You need to get some of that southern sauce, ya dig? CAN YOU DIG IT??????

Claustrophobia and Lovefest are mortal enemies. Lovefest is a moral shitshow. And I am a total creeper...I musta asked 35 people if I could see their shirt tags...you gotta know who's designs you dig.

Well, the streets are calling my name. I don't have my trusty peacoat, but alas, I will find a way.

Let's proceed into the darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment