You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

THESE FUCKING AMATEURS.



10.24.2009

Rule #1: Cardio. My mind's running...

I am having these dreams. Awful dreams. I don't need to get into them in this late hour, but rest assured that Paranormal Activity is VERY slow and minuscule compared with the camaraderie I'm keeping. It's keeping me at bay, staying here and here alone. I shoulda woulda coulda had a casey boost, but I didn't get out of the house ALL DAY. awful biz. shits and kids. thrown together in a toaster. tucked into bed. taptap. rapped across the fingers with a feather. whether or not you get it, i know you'll tilt your head. REALLY?!?!?!??!?!



I love this whole blog thing. It has been a jumping off point. I now feel attuned to the fix that can fix my life...I'd been wasting my life and time on this beast of a mechanismo cheesmo. now, the 'puter is my FRIEND. Hello neighbor...

Creeper.

Armed and dangerous.



Those would be my attributes. I don't keep weapons. I'm weapon enough. But I do know where to go in the event of a zombie attack. It's awesome. Some friends and I had a simple little pow wow. And wow, we're ready freddy...I like what they did with the Elm Street lore in the remake, however weird/surprising that is. My bloody brother was born on the birth of the film for crying out loud. the 25th of september tempted the world to mcquillan madness. a few years removed from the cheesy storm. cloudy and the ice cream's was coming. no one loves the sweets like the creep. im gonna scarf this gelato with the quickness. then its more of the same. shame. i wish i could get up and START CONVERSATING. Bacon, swiss, and avocado....you like the avo too? let's talk. over wine. red, red. cause the white's too light for me.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I have always hated this grotesque culture stealing, corporate ginger. This is a Neil Diamond original. It reminds me of girls drinking boones and being illiterate. I was probably terrified of one or two well read Lassies back in the day, and comforted myself in the emotionally stunted idea that by reading books I could disqualify inaction by vicariously living through characters and situations which better articulated my internal dialogue. You could not escape this song anywhere in CA when it came out.


    P. Joe

    ReplyDelete