You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish.

THESE FUCKING AMATEURS.



10.15.2009

A Subtle Sublimation of Sorts

Am I completely lost? I don't know what's up or down. Am I headed for my destruction...shit, aren't we all, in varying speeds?

My economic struggles have started to spill into my everything. Love what pennies you have. 'Cause I sure as shit don't have em. Give me 4 Gs and a glock, or 8 and a machete. It costs more to be more personal. Don't fret though; I'll twist the blade for the extra $$$$$. If anyone's looking for Leon: The Professional, look no further. That's real talk, but please don't think I need help.
Ha!!!!!
...please...
the last thing I need is to tell my tale any more than I already have. If you've been within earshot of my soul recently, you've heard the whole of it in all the dreariness and glory that I embody in my pensive nature. Someone recently said I live life wholeheartedly. Shit, who doesn't? I give my EVERYTHING to EVERY thing, and leave nothing for ME. Is that why I feel so hollow in this magic moment?

NO ONE sees my world. It's so beautiful that you're blinded. The darks of my eyes bask in the shining pain.

Many situations have given reason to cause for the pause in my life. Yet, by my own design and the current state of affairs, I can't stop, won't stop. I only wish these nights that turned to days would be better facilitated than by catching up on Daily Show and Colbert. Granted, these two gentlemen do more to inform the country then any news entity could ever dream at this point...but I crave something zestier, an enterprise worthy of Jean-Luc Skywalker. Is that incestuous, or cross breeding, or just plain re-donk-ulous? The Millenium Falcon piloted by Klingons? Shit, hyperdrive or warp speed? I choose LUDICROUS SPEED...


I'll keep posting em, and you'll keep posted to the goods. Soon enough this might be my only networking outlet. MyTwitter Face (*thank Tyke Witnes for that little play on words) will surely usher in our world's downfall...

I already see in your eyes that you can't bear to look into mine but for a second's lapse as we walk down the streetside. If only you would let me see the beauty that floods from within...


Well, I'll write more later. I need to drink some tea and go on a stroll. Toodles doodle bug.

***** UPDATE: LOOK AT THE CALENDAR SECTION UNDER THE MUSIC PLAYER. I'll try to keep the public informed about my tasty treats. *****

No comments:

Post a Comment